“My experience has been unexpected and amazing. I never thought I’d look forward to working out. I used to have muscle, joint and terrible back pain. There was a short adjustment phase after joining Muscle Hut but now I can say I’m basically pain free. My doctor diagnosed me with fibromyalgia and I used to think that meant to not have pain I had to be careful or take it easy. I find it’s the opposite, the more I’m active the less pain I feel. I can be having the worst day and 1 hour of class can totally change my attitude! I’m sleeping better which helps me focus during the day and I have more confidence."
A coaching plan that covers you 24/7. With 100% customized strength training, conditioning, mobility drills, and nutrition figured into the plan, the only option is to get results. We sit down, map out goals, develop a plan to reach those goals and then coach you every step of the way.
All Personal Training Includes:
Personalized Fitness Coaching
You have a coach! Just show up - we’ll take care of the rest. Your workout is designed specifically for you. Your coach will not only guide you through it but also motivate, keep you accountable, and ensure optimal progress.
Full Progress Tracking
We want you to see the results you desire. In order to ensure you’re on the right track and to help us coach you better we monitor both your performance and body composition progress.
Personalized Nutrition Coaching
A complete guide to nutrition, based on your goals, with information on how to make it a part of your balanced and healthy lifestyle.
We don’t do fads, crash diets, or put a restriction on certain foods.
Through lessons, assignments, and daily habits:
- We help clients find the right mix of foods for their goals, lifestyle, and preferences.
- We show them how to make meals suitable for them.
- And we help them stay consistent.
However, we go much deeper than just the food. We also dig into:
- Food behaviors (food timing, meal frequency, meal speed, and food amount).
- Food attitudes (food views, restriction vs. abundance, disordered thinking).
- Stress management (in general, how it relates to food).
- Rest, recovery, and sleep (in general, how they relate to food).
- Outlook (confidence, resiliency, mastery, and growth mindset).
We’ll set you up to succeed no matter how busy you are, how much you travel, or how many social activities you have.
Partner & Small Group Discounts
This option is for people who want to share their fitness success with a partner or group of friends. It is more than just an economic alternative to one-on-one training. This format offers the benefits of working with a strength & fitness coach at a fraction of the cost of the private rate, plus working out in the same room with others pushes you to a whole new effort level. Clients do not have to be at exactly the same fitness levels to benefit from partner or group training. Although the training time is shared, our coaches will give each of you the attention and motivation you need to achieve your goals.
- Add a 2nd person – 20% off package price for each client
- Add a 3rd person – 30% off package price for each client
- Add a 4th person – 40% off package price for each client